1put some elbow grease into it! — ¡dale con más fuerza! informal
- this place needs a bit of elbow grease — lo que hace falta aquí es una buena limpieza
- Then, as if passing through some kind of barrier, there's nothing quite so important as the lavish application of elbow grease until my small kingdom is bright and sparkly again.
- With some hard work and elbow grease, the building was cleaned, painted, and filled with many shelves of books.
- With lots of elbow grease and energy, she got the shop area renovated into a workable space and tried to keep the renovations true to the history of the building.
- As an alternative some elbow grease was applied to the kitchen leaving it sparkly and clean!
- But hours of hard work and elbow grease transformed the shack into a bright, clean and well-stocked shop.
- Plenty of time, effort and elbow grease shall be committed to this task.
- We will be using a high-pressure hose reel and lots of elbow grease.
- Inadvertently her success could lead some to assume that all one needs to make it out of the ghetto is determination, elbow grease and a perfect posterior.
- You can buy all the fancy products you like, but you can never beat vinegar, newspaper and a bit of elbow grease.
- This is where glamour is mixed with sweat and elbow grease, life lessons paired with blood.