- In chemistry the most common use of the term anode occurs in electrochemistry.
- He currently works for an engineering consultancy firm, in various fields involving mechanics and fluid dynamics, and is also involved with work in physiology and electrochemistry.
- This larger cell enabled us to more thoroughly remove oxygen from the electrolyte yielding better electrochemistry.
- In this case there are no problems with possible damage to biological molecules due to electrochemistry on metal electrodes.
- There is an atomic will towards binding and dissociation, driven by thermodynamics and electrochemistry.
- The task of transporting electrical charges between metal-oxide and water phases is critical in such technologies as catalysis, sensors, and electrochemistry.
- Matter in the state of equilibrium is studied by physical chemists specializing in chemical thermodynamics and equilibrium electrochemistry.
- Chemisorption plays an essential role in corrosion, heterogeneous catalysis, and electrochemistry.
- Two-dimensional domain and island growth in thin organic or inorganic films is of great interest in such fields as microelectronics, optics, and electrochemistry.
- Redox reactions are central to electrochemistry because they are chemical processes that involve the flow of electrons from one chemical entity to another.