In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1correo electrónico masculine
- It handles incoming and outgoing electronic mail messages, Web pages and file downloads.
- In the course of your work, you will have to communicate via electronic mail.
- Users should avoid practices that easily lead to security hazards; in particular they should not start up arbitrary executable attachments received via electronic mail.
- I test these hypotheses using data from an electronic mail survey of a random sample of students at a large university in the United States.
- The Internet uses simple mail transfer protocol to transmit electronic mail and most business transactions.
- Many conversations can take place online via electronic mail so that participants don't have to all be present at once, and archives can permit following previous discussions.
- The invention concerns an improved electronic mail system, wherein incoming mail is automatically sorted into mailboxes, based on criteria defined by the user.
- Any two Unix machines could exchange point-to-point electronic mail over ordinary phone lines; this capability was built into the system, not an optional extra.
- E-mail is not just electronic mail sent via the internet.
- Further, if the given electronic mail message is determined to be junk mail, the e-mail systems of other trusted users in the group dispose of unviewed copies of the junk e-mail.
- Thank you for your electronic mail message concerning your travel experience.
- As was her everyday custom, she turned on her computer and looked over her electronic mail account for letters.
- Then, the transfer data are not stored into the portable telephone terminal but stored directly into a memory of the electronic mail terminal.
- Many people exchanged electronic mail and instant messages with no difficulties.
- Increasingly, it appears that to master spam and reclaim electronic mail as a trusted communications medium, the entire e-mail system must be rethought.
- To better ensure the confidentiality of all electronic mail addresses, I sent each survey individually to an electronic mail address rather than using one group list with all 275 addresses.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.