1edición electrónica feminine
- They offer unrivalled investment in journalism and are actively involved in electronic publishing.
- Our investments in the Internet, electronic publishing and radio give us a broad and successful commercial base.
- Most publishers - in the U.S. at least - envision electronic publishing and e-books important to their future.
- The voluntary agreement has worked well but the desire for statutory support has reflected a concern that ‘the early history and development of the UK electronic publishing industry is not lost’.
- Journal publishing houses are launching electronic publishing formats that can display colour 3D diagrams and animations along with hyperlinked images and text.
- As time goes on, electronic publishing in general will become more and more important, and this is a giant step in that direction.
- Yet that same openness and anti-capitalist collectivism also mean the creation of a participatory vitality, one where simplified tools for electronic publishing generate new expression and audiences.
- The use of an electronic means of distribution meant acquiring then costly computers and other equipment to scan paper versions of legal documents to prepare them for electronic publishing.
- Her research interests include distributed publishing systems, electronic publishing, and information technology in journalism.
- My memory of that book is often kindled when I think of the issues that we face with electronic publishing and on-line teaching.
- Without a contract specifying both paper and electronic publishing, an author could have two contracts for the same book.
- Besides covering the business of publishing, he also reports on electronic publishing and runs the comics department.
- This information could be tracked if there were sufficient space in the publication, which is generally not an issue in electronic publishing.
- The Principal had to take the drastic measure of closing down a professional diploma in electronic publishing when the course leader was lured away by the private sector.
- It operates in newspapers, magazines, local radio / TV, electronic publishing, and direct marketing.
- This could set a precedent for authors receiving payment from their publishing company for both the print and electronic publishing of their work.
- So does he think that electronic publishing is the future for books?