In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1escuela (de enseñanza) primaria feminine
- In the most computer-creative primary and early elementary schools, a computer or two comprise one learning location among five or six in the room.
- Catholic elementary schools, high schools, and colleges have produced generation after generation of committed Catholic leaders.
- The Center sponsors an educational outreach program in neighboring high schools and elementary schools and 32 national sites.
- None of this is to say that we shouldn't improve science and technology education, particularly in high schools, middle schools and elementary schools.
- I remember that at orientation every parent I talked to said how lucky I was to be moving in at 6th grade when all the elementary schools came together for middle school.
- Eight elementary schools, two high schools, and one middle school participated in this research study.
- Teams of teachers worked with multi-age groups of students and created elementary schools where children were no longer assigned to grade levels.
- Every year, the students in all grades of my elementary school do a papier-mache project.
- Houston is the 7th-largest school district in the United States, encompassing 186 elementary schools and 34 middle schools.
- In 6th grade the elementary schools merged into middle schools.
- The fourth phase of the revolution, having the gains of the first three phases affect the curriculum of high schools and elementary schools, still has a long way to go.
- ‘Peaceful Playground’ will be adopted by the district's eight elementary schools in September.
- Even the fact that most charter schools are elementary schools, not high schools, represents a way of focusing on less expensive students.
- To facilitate a better connection between elementary schools and the high schools they feed into, the Vallas administration started to focus on literacy skills at the early grades.
- On the ninth of February, I will travel to Toronto and a few other surrounding cities on a massive awareness campaign, going to high schools and elementary schools primarily.
- The educational system in the city was comprised of fifteen elementary schools, four middle schools, and one high school.
- The children were selected from a larger group of 69 first grade children from three elementary schools in the Netherlands.
- Students from 10 elementary schools in three school districts were screened using the Dynamic Indicators of Basic Early Literacy Skills.
- Smith allowed the 53 students who have moved from public elementary schools to private schools to remain where they are for the rest of the school year.
- Participants were children in seven elementary schools (grades primary through six) in Eastern Canada.
- También grade school. En EEUU, un colegio de enseñanza primaria dirigido a niños de edades comprendidas entre seis y doce o trece años.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.