1elefante masculineelefanta femininea baby elephant — un elefantito informal
- a bull elephant — un elefante macho
- a cow elephant — un elefante hembra
- she's like an elephant, she never forgets — tiene una memoria de elefante
- to hunt elephant — cazar elefantes
- to see pink elephants — ver diablos azules
- On watching the footage, you start to believe that elephants may indeed be as intelligent as the great apes.
- What about tigers, elephants and ducks listening to a chorus of frogs singing happily?
- She loved the elephants and spent a good ten minutes pointing and making elephant noises.
- Towards the end of the Miocene, modern cats and the first elephants arrived on the scene.
- His notoriety first spread as the poacher of wild elephants for their precious tusks.
- The good news is that mice can scare elephants, and that happens from time to time.
- You used to get lions and tigers and seals with ball skills and elephants giving slow rides to juggling monkeys.
- We forbid the sale of goods made from endangered species such as elephants and rhino.
- Herds of elephants stroll past as lions hide in bushes eyeing up a feast of zebras.
- Last July, the Berkeley Museum of Art at the University of California hosted an exhibit of elephant art.
- There were grazing giraffes, ostriches and above all, these wonderful elephants.
- The zoo is really cool and we saw all the favourites the best of which were lemurs, elephants and the zebras of course.
- The sale of new ivory was banned in 1989 to curb the slaughter of elephants in Africa.
- They will visit Nairobi Nursery, where the smallest orphaned elephants and rhinos are kept.
- Living with elephants and giraffes, and seeing lions hunt and kill, was fantastic.
- The narrative starts with the violent death of the young elephant's mother.
- He referred to past incidents involving elephants that have created bad publicity.
- Animals such as elephants also use infrasound to communicate over long distances or as weapons to repel foes.
- If we announced that we were in the market for fresh ivory, of course that would encourage the poaching of elephants.
- Tigers, elephants and a few others animals still roam there and along the borders.
(in US)the elephant — símbolo del partido republicano de los EEUU