- If you feel you've been banned unfairly, just drop me a note and if you promise to keep the debate at a more elevated level, I'll be happy to unban you.
- Situated on an elevated site overlooking the Liffey, the scheme will eventually include 260 three, four and five bedroom properties.
- Anyway, I know the mayor, despite his elevated status, is still happy to live in King William's Town.
- If anyone can help to reawaken people's interest and support in Christianity, our new archbishop certainly can - and I wish him well in his new and elevated position.
- I looked at the city over and over again from elevated positions.
- From our elevated position, in a house that hugged mist-capped Constantia Mountain, we had wonderful views of the city, spectacular sunrises and brief, breathtaking sunsets.
- The scene for the ceremony is set at a slightly elevated position on the floor, with African craft decorations all around.
- If not for me, you never would have fallen into such an elevated status.
- If national sides and the World Cup can resist the forces of avarice, however, then football can come to occupy a new and even more elevated position in the global imagination.
- Scientists isolated the disease from swine in a part of Indonesia where pigs are raised underneath elevated wood-slatted platforms that house chickens.
- In an elevated position above Rougemont Gardens public park, the castle is hard to miss.
- From its elevated position on the western edge of the lochside village of St Fillans, the house is a natural viewpoint looking over Loch Earn and the surrounding hills.
- This was situated on the elevated ground close to the banks of the Moy.
- The policemen on duty tried in vain to cover the TV set, which was kept on elevated position, by throwing a piece of cloth on it.
- They are seen (because they are) as corrupt officials using their elevated social status for political gain.
- The province is situated within a broad elevated plateau between 1 and 2 km in height, and includes a large region of internal drainage: the Great Basin.
- The ultimate goal of any aggressive encounter is to obtain an elevated social status that confers an advantage to an individual in obtaining a resource.
- Situated on an elevated rock outcropping 15 km from Kurdjali, it has been regarded as a sacred site for thousands of years.
- It is beautifully situated on an elevated site overlooking the Lee Valley.
- That is not to say that he has missed out on the benefits provided by the elevated status now accorded to chefs.
- The tomb, situated in an elevated position at the end of a rocky gorge, is a well-preserved architectural and artistic masterpiece.
- This elevated status doesn't stop Clare from patronising her.
- And while an elevated status would benefit practitioners, a coterie of design specialists may not be the best condition for culture or society.
- The man who once used to enjoy an elevated status in society only because he owned a ration shop is now overpowered by desperation.
- As you can probably guess, I took it and have been enjoying my slightly elevated standing for the last few days.
- A long winding driveway leads to this secluded property, which is situated on elevated ground with spectacular views of surrounding pastureland and magnificent stands of mature timber.
- Helicopter logging is also almost exclusively downhill, which means that the low impact roads are located in valley bottoms where they are generally visible only from an elevated position.
- People living in Wessex Gardens fear the school building proposed for an elevated position on a tall embankment will totally overwhelm them.
- In the two years since its foundation the club has made huge strides and is now one of the leading units of the organisation in the country, he added, saying it should be proud of its elevated status.
- It is situated in an elevated position on this popular coastal road and enjoys superb views of Dublin Bay and Howth.
- Thus ownership of such objects suggested one's elevated social status.
- Tullyvale is situated on an elevated site with views over Dublin Bay, Killiney Head and the Dublin Mountains, and is scheduled for completion from autumn of this year.
- It is situated on an elevated site with fantastic views of Kinsale Marina, Scilly and the mouth of the harbour and is also within driving distance of Cork city and international airport.
- In this way they participated in the long European tradition of commissioning portraits to commemorate themselves and to declare their elevated social status.
- His elevated social status allowed him to speak out on issues in exactly the way that he saw fit, no matter what the consequences.
- In other words, it was the adoption or civilization process-by degrees-that advanced the adoptees to their elevated social ranks.
- ‘Mainly due to its height and elevated position, the tower would be likely to be seen over a wide area, with the sky as a backdrop,’ he said.
- The Di Fiore family is likewise desperate as they watch their once opulent estate crumble around them and fear their elevated social status hangs in the balance.
- Alin was more rural town than city, but its strategic position may perhaps explain its elevated standing in the eyes of those who dwelt, soldiered, and plied commerce in the north of Brand.
- Neither had immediate ambitions beyond retaining their elevated status and, with two weeks of the season remaining, both entered this game with that objective comfortably secured.
- By completing these courses or seminars, a citizen reporter could then receive some sort of elevated status when posting.