1(system)correo electrónico masculineemail masculineto be on/have email — tener correo electrónico
- The Washington University mission control centre will monitor the flight and weather and regularly communicate with Fossett via e-mail and satellite phone.
- How about sending sensitive documents over e-mail without encryption?
- The only catch here is you are sending the means to access your system via e-mail during that one hour period.
- The service allows you to send and receive information to and from any number of mobile phones from e-mail systems, internet web pages, intranet web pages and databases.
- While a majority of aerospace companies have traditional IT systems, e-mail and a Web site, only a few have begun to address the issues associated with adopting Web-enabled ebusiness.
- Inside, the rooms feature an on-command TV system with e-mail and internet access.
- The topic of sending attachments by e-mail is not one that is discussed as much as it probably should be.
- Increasingly, it appears that to master spam and reclaim electronic mail as a trusted communications medium, the entire e-mail system must be rethought.
- Now most work is accomplished via Internet meetings, video teleconferences, e-mail, and other electronic media.
- Traut said though this is not the way the phones where designed to be used, sending pictures via e-mail is cheaper.
- There are two strands of idealism that present an obstacle to fixing our broken internet email system, and this is one of them.
- It highlights how to detect intrusions and how to secure file systems, e-mail, web servers and other key applications.
- A custom-built solar system will charge all their electronic communications, including internet, e-mail and satellite telephone services.
- Known as SoBig.F, the new variant behaves much like its older siblings, infecting Windows machines via e-mail and sending out dozens of copies of itself.
- Communications are now immediate through e-mail, phone and video applications.
- The system would be tied together by phone, e-mail, and Internet messaging.
2(message)correo electrónico masculineemail masculineemilio masculine informal
- Do not waste time deleting email messages individually; that can take all day.
- In Sept. of 2000, the ratio of viruses to e-mail messages in the United States was one virus per every 1,400 e-mails.
- Some people were even using a second application to read email.
- I wanted to check my email on my computer at home.
- I was deleting e-mail from my phone.
- I don't read email very often.
- Enclosures work like attachments to e-mail messages.
- After a week without checking my email, text messaging, or hearing the ringtone of my phone, I am beginning to settle into a steady state of calm.
- It's silly that a guy who consumes a terabyte of data a month gets the same service for the same price as someone who just wants to read email and surf the web.
- A user downloads e-mail messages from a server to the client device.
1(message) enviar por correo electrónico(message) emailear informalI'll email it to you — te lo mandaré por correo electrónico
2I'll email him right away — le mandaré un correo electrónico / un email / (humorous) emilio enseguida