1emblemáticothe lion is traditionally emblematic of courage — tradicionalmente el león es el símbolo / emblema del valor
- They're seen as emblematic, as representative, as illustrative of a relationship that America has with the rest of the world.
- Indeed, the crisis at Rover has been emblematic of the character of the campaign to date.
- The downside is that this election's emblematic hardworking New Zealander might be smart enough to resent this.
- That is really emblematic of what the country has been through.
- Here the statues so emblematic of Greek identity are phantoms of a shattered and shattering present.