1sala de urgencias femininesala de guardia feminine
- Nine patients were admitted to the emergency room at Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak for food poisoning.
- She had difficulty breathing and was rushed by ambulance to the emergency room at St Jude's Hospital.
- The emergency room at the hospital closed in July because of a lack of doctors and nurses.
- He was taken to the emergency room in severe respiratory distress and ended up on a ventilator.
- If you think you are having a heart attack, go to the emergency room immediately.
- I was called to see a patient in the emergency room of the hospital.
- He was advised to visit his physician or the emergency room and no ambulance was dispatched.
- The emergency room of a nearby hospital was filled with bloodied bodies.
- They won't get this type of counseling at a hospital emergency room or in a police station.
- There is a growing number of people who consider the emergency room and clinic the same thing.
- In the emergency room, draped surgeons paced anxiously alongside empty gurneys.
- Eleven days later, she goes to a hospital emergency room with what is diagnosed as the flu.
- The gravely ill man arrived in the emergency room during the middle of the night.
- He was then rushed to the hospital emergency room where artificial respiration was administered.
- Expected to testify as a chief prosecution witness, she died in the emergency room of a private hospital.
- Because of this, he had always avoided working in the emergency room at the hospital.
- A visit to the emergency room at the hospital showed no dangerous internal damage.
- Floor medicine was jading me, far more than any experiences in the emergency room.
- If your child has discomfort after swallowing a coin, take him to the emergency room.
- Take your child to the emergency room if she shows signs of severe dehydration.