1espectro de emisión masculine
- This external cavity configuration allows the wavelength of the laser to be tuned across the broad emission spectrum typical of glass-host lasers by changing the prism angle.
- It is likely that both the absorption spectrum and the emission spectrum are changed at high intensities with respect to the low-intensity spectra of DsRed recorded by conventional spectrometers.
- Then, comparing the companion's infrared emission spectrum with spectra calculated from models of gas giants, they concluded that the companion is most likely two to three times as massive as Jupiter.
- The collection of wavelengths of light emitted by hydrogen gas is called the emission spectrum of hydrogen, and there is a corresponding spectrum for absorption.
- In this way, the mean relative intensities of the emission spectra were calculated to obtain an averaged emission spectrum for each species.
- The position of the rose bengal emission spectrum in the trypsinbound state resembles the emission spectrum of rose bengal in neat acetone.
- First, the emission spectrum of the donor molecule must overlap with the absorbance spectrum of the acceptor.
- The gain or the stimulated emission spectrum should be spectrally similar to the steady-state fluorescence spectrum and show similar solvent dependence.
- The emissions are then analyzed and separated into an emission spectrum that is characteristic for each element.
- In liposomes the excitation spectrum is shifted to higher wavelengths and the emission spectrum to lower wavelengths, typical of a fluorophore moving into a more hydrophobic environment.