Los Emmies son el equivalente televisivo de los Academy Awards Oscar awards, otorgados anualmente en Los Ángeles por la National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences a programas de televisión y sus realizadores en varias categorías.
- This year, a satirical chat show, The Daily Show, with Jon Stewart, was awarded two Emmys.
- Multiple awards including an Academy Award, an Academy Award nomination and three Emmys have honored his work.
- These writers, who should have even more Emmys than they do, can make anything hilarious.
- As part of this, I work as a script consultant on movies and television shows and have won several Emmys.
- According to my sources, the Emmys - the Oscars of television - are going to be hosted by no less than seven comedians.
- There she served as executive producer for a number of co-productions with partners, including the BBC, and won three international Emmys.
- The show has earned 12 Emmys, one for Outstanding Comedy Series.
- Currently nominated for four Emmys, the program has won 17 Emmy Awards and has been nominated for 85 since its debut.
- If there's been anything predictable about the Emmys recently, it's that they're not always predictable.
- His collaborations were honoured with many Bafta, RTS and Emmy nominations and awards.
- He has won two Emmys for Outstanding Game Show Host.
- He holds court behind his large desk, surrounded by his many Emmys.
- It's won four Emmys for outstanding drama series and it's weighing in with about eight million viewers this season.
- It was the second time that the Emmys, the television industry's highest honours and its equivalent of the Oscars, had been postponed in three weeks.
- It was the first show to use satellite feeds and stop-action sequences, and it won four Emmys its first year.
- His work has received countless awards, including eight Emmys.
- Take, for example, the shows that are getting accolades and Emmys.