In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1emulsionaran emulsifying agent — un emulsionante
- I began to exfoliate my skin and emulsify the natural oils - gently breaking them down rather than stripping my skin.
- With the machine running, gradually add the olive oil until emulsified.
- It is correct that soap will emulsify the P1 oil but that's all it does.
- Note that oil and juice will not emulsify, giving vinaigrette a ‘broken’ look.
- Combine zest, lemon juice, marjoram, sugar, vinegar and olive oil; whisk until emulsified.
- Adjust the heat to medium; add the tarragon butter and stir to emulsify.
- This was followed by more solid, nutritious foods with liquid vitamins and minerals, and emulsified essential fatty acids.
- Whey protein concentrate has been shown to provide water binding, emulsifying and gelation properties in several types of soup applications.
- Keep whisking briskly, and make sure each tiny addition of oil is emulsified before adding more.
- Gasoline won't burn and produce energy in liquid form; for it to ignite, gasoline needs to be emulsified, atomized, and vaporized.
- Continue to add oil in steady stream, blending to emulsify.
- This collagen solution was emulsified with an equal volume of Freund's incomplete adjuvant.
- Slowly drizzle in the olive oil and whisk constantly until emulsified.
- With the food processor still on, slowly drizzle in the olive oil and vinegar until they are absorbed or emulsified into the sauce.
- With the blender running, slowly add the oil and blend until emulsified.
- The primary immunization consisted of antigen emulsified in phosphate buffered saline.
- Various viscous liquids were used in the heating process to emulsify the rubber.
- As a second step, these natural cheeses are mixed with emulsifying agents into a homogeneous mass.
- With the blender running, slowly add both oils until emulsified.
- Use plain water, detergents, suitable proprietary compounds, or emulsifying agents.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.