In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1emulsionaran emulsifying agent — un emulsionante
- It is correct that soap will emulsify the P1 oil but that's all it does.
- Keep whisking briskly, and make sure each tiny addition of oil is emulsified before adding more.
- Note that oil and juice will not emulsify, giving vinaigrette a ‘broken’ look.
- This was followed by more solid, nutritious foods with liquid vitamins and minerals, and emulsified essential fatty acids.
- Various viscous liquids were used in the heating process to emulsify the rubber.
- As a second step, these natural cheeses are mixed with emulsifying agents into a homogeneous mass.
- Combine zest, lemon juice, marjoram, sugar, vinegar and olive oil; whisk until emulsified.
- With the blender running, slowly add both oils until emulsified.
- Adjust the heat to medium; add the tarragon butter and stir to emulsify.
- This collagen solution was emulsified with an equal volume of Freund's incomplete adjuvant.
- Slowly drizzle in the olive oil and whisk constantly until emulsified.
- Continue to add oil in steady stream, blending to emulsify.
- With the food processor still on, slowly drizzle in the olive oil and vinegar until they are absorbed or emulsified into the sauce.
- With the blender running, slowly add the oil and blend until emulsified.
- Whey protein concentrate has been shown to provide water binding, emulsifying and gelation properties in several types of soup applications.
- Gasoline won't burn and produce energy in liquid form; for it to ignite, gasoline needs to be emulsified, atomized, and vaporized.
- With the machine running, gradually add the olive oil until emulsified.
- I began to exfoliate my skin and emulsify the natural oils - gently breaking them down rather than stripping my skin.
- Use plain water, detergents, suitable proprietary compounds, or emulsifying agents.
- The primary immunization consisted of antigen emulsified in phosphate buffered saline.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.