1vajilla esmaltada femininevajilla enlozada feminine Southern Cone
- He also specialised in selling nails, iron, barbed wire, enamelware, Royal Dalton china and silverware from places like New York, Liverpool and London.
- In recent years, vintage European enamelware has been piquing interest.
- Grisaille enamelware obtains a design in light and shade by painting over an opaque white background in one colour.
- Cloisonne is an enamelware in which the surface decoration is formed by different colors of enamel that are separated by thin metal strips fixed along the design pattern.
- All dyeing should be done in a stainless steel or enamelware container only; never use an aluminum pot.