In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1hacer efectivo formalcobrar
- Thus it is prudent tax planning to encash these investments before returning onshore.
- He therefore encashes two of his sub-policies, each worth 5,500.
- This was brought home recently when a client of mine needed to encash a lump-sum investment to finance a business project.
- The prizes can neither be encashed nor transferred.
- If the money is put into equities, can the money managers encash share investments freely even though your capital is locked up for five years?
- She had paid her rent, however, and checks with her bank indicated that the cheque had been encashed fairly promptly too.
- He was informed that Mr. Johnson would be calling today to encash the said draft.
- If you aimed to invest for 10 years, the fund could then be encashed to pay for the children's third-level education.
- When the investment is encashed, the investment growth is liable for one tax only.
- If he encashes them, he will have made a profit.
- He encashed a cheque and when he started distributing the cash to the staff members present in the bank he found some was missing.
- Indeed, had more investors paid attention to the company's poor performance, they may well have encashed their policies long before it ran in to trouble.
- You should have your policy revalued by the life company and produce this valuation when it is encashed and the tax falls due.
- Customers will be able to deposit cash and cheques, and to encash personal cheques up to the value of their cheque guarantee card.
- You could make a windfall profit - or you might suffer an exchange-rate loss if you encash those assets when the valuation currency is weak against your base currency.
- Some products will subsequently offer investors similar maturity ‘windows’ during which they are guaranteed to receive the capital they invested, should they decide to encash the bond.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.