- And the enchanting tale of The Borrowers will be brought to life in a new spellbinding production.
- Standing on the Zhuangyuan Pavilion, you can marvel at the enchanting views of lakes and hills.
- Explore this Georgian Mansion and enjoy a range of exhibitions that offer an enchanting view of Ireland's heritage and culture.
- While the scenic beauty of enchanting views make the course one of the most sought after in India, it has provided the backdrop to hundreds of movies in several Indian languages.
- She loved to watch people engaged in dance; there was something enchanting and joyful about it that appealed to the imagination.
- It's an appealing, enchanting smile - the identical smile that has earned her so many wolf whistles between last year and this.
- I slipped briefly back into sleep and emerged when breakfast was being served outside in an enchanting garden-courtyard.
- It was difficult to leave this enchanting place, and I'm sure a return visit is on the cards.
- Its seductive power - its enchanting spell - is the key to understanding corporate globalism.
- And then there was the enchanting boat-ride across from City Palace jetty to dreamy Lake Palace for dinner.
- The effect is especially enchanting when viewed from a distance.
- Caribbean cruise are your passage to an enchanting world with enthralling experiences.
- She prances in my direction, and gives Chris an engaging, enchanting smile - but he looks right through it.
- It's an enchanting house in a fabulous village location.
- I still have battered copies of all her earlier books, the most moving perhaps being French Country Cooking with its enchanting drawings and ‘must try’ recipes.
- Painting was another love and he brought his artistic nature to bear on a series of beautiful paintings… including an enchanting one of Lismore Castle in County Waterford.
- This is both a dangerous and an entrancing, enchanting position.