1(heartening)ánimo masculinecries of encouragement — gritos de ánimo / aliento masculine
- his teachers gave him little encouragement — sus profesores no le dieron mucho ánimo
- Talk with a close friend or relative who you trust and who can offer encouragement and support.
- I got some inspiring encouragement from a number of individuals during My Project.
- And I would like to give encouragement to the couple missing their little girl.
- Miss Cartwright was unfortunately not the type to offer express encouragement.
- I enjoy responding to their letters, providing them with information and encouragement to help them achieve their own fitness goals.
- Elizabeth's tender look gave him the encouragement he needed as he asked for everyone's attention.
- Also, we must push forward, even if there is a lack of skilled women, female teachers, or encouragement from peers.
- Please be sure to offer a word of thanks or encouragement to them whenever you have the chance.
- Nevertheless, the developments I have just described do provide cause for encouragement.
- He has been a constant source of encouragement throughout.
- Now the Australian finds himself offering similar words of encouragement to another team-mate.
- Words of encouragement are a powerful motivator, especially for kids struggling to keep up.
- He realises how privileged he is to have such support and encouragement at home.
- Were it not for the support and encouragement from my extended family, I would not be here today.
- Their clients were coming to them for a mix of escape and encouragement.
- With a broad smile, she worked her way around the room with hugs, pleasantries and words of encouragement for all.
- With Linda's love and encouragement, Cole summons up the will to return to composing.
- These wonderful people always find time to share information, ideas, and encouragement.
- At each step of the way the characters provide lots of friendly encouragement.
- In this unfamiliar setting, experienced educators needed and received support, encouragement and validation.
2(stimulating)the encouragement of trade — el fomento del comercio
- she doesn't need any encouragement — no (le) hace falta que la animen a hacerlo