In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Such protection automatically encrypts all information loaded onto a USB token or other removable media.
- Because of the way passwords are encrypted, the most secure passwords are seven or 14 characters long.
- You'll see a check box that can be used to encrypt the file.
- At some point, while poking around on that server, he found an unprotected file containing encrypted passwords.
- An encryption algorithm is a mathematical equation containing the message being encrypted or decrypted.
- When all other messages are plaintext, a single encrypted message is easily spotted.
- Storing customer information as encrypted data on a secure server would also be a good idea.
- Equally, any email sent with such information should be encrypted.
- Take passwords for instance, which are encrypted using a one-way encryption system.
- The music is encrypted with a key that keeps it from being played except on the same machine.
- The microprocessor encrypts information and provides an encrypted output which is related to the alternator electrical output.
- Also, it'll be a digitally encrypted signal with an access password.
- On a basic level they could be used to decode encrypted information almost instantly.
- I can shred my documents, encrypt all my communications, and do all sorts of paranoid things.
- If stolen e-mail is effectively encrypted, it can't be read easily by thieves.
- It can also allow digitally signed electronic transactions and encrypt information.
- For the time being, don't choose to sign and encrypt all messages automatically.
- After all, if we encrypt all the customer data, it will be protected, right?
- A private key is used to decrypt data encrypted with the corresponding public key and to create digital signatures.
- The public key encrypts the information as it's sent from a person's computer to the merchant, and a private key decrypts the information.
- Specifically, encrypt using keys that have been signed and verified by people you know.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.