In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- A private key is used to decrypt data encrypted with the corresponding public key and to create digital signatures.
- I can shred my documents, encrypt all my communications, and do all sorts of paranoid things.
- It can also allow digitally signed electronic transactions and encrypt information.
- For the time being, don't choose to sign and encrypt all messages automatically.
- If stolen e-mail is effectively encrypted, it can't be read easily by thieves.
- An encryption algorithm is a mathematical equation containing the message being encrypted or decrypted.
- The microprocessor encrypts information and provides an encrypted output which is related to the alternator electrical output.
- Such protection automatically encrypts all information loaded onto a USB token or other removable media.
- The music is encrypted with a key that keeps it from being played except on the same machine.
- Equally, any email sent with such information should be encrypted.
- Also, it'll be a digitally encrypted signal with an access password.
- Take passwords for instance, which are encrypted using a one-way encryption system.
- When all other messages are plaintext, a single encrypted message is easily spotted.
- You'll see a check box that can be used to encrypt the file.
- On a basic level they could be used to decode encrypted information almost instantly.
- Because of the way passwords are encrypted, the most secure passwords are seven or 14 characters long.
- Storing customer information as encrypted data on a secure server would also be a good idea.
- After all, if we encrypt all the customer data, it will be protected, right?
- The public key encrypts the information as it's sent from a person's computer to the merchant, and a private key decrypts the information.
- At some point, while poking around on that server, he found an unprotected file containing encrypted passwords.
- Specifically, encrypt using keys that have been signed and verified by people you know.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.