In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1destinatario final masculineusuario masculine
- Manufacturers will be held responsible for the reclamation and recycling of old computers, with end-users incurring no extra cost.
- I liaise with end-users, resellers and partners to see how we can improve our portfolio of products and services.
- The meaning of ‘consumer’ is not necessarily limited to the end-user of a product purchasing it through a retail outlet.
- One of these primary goals needs to be ease of use for the end-users of the product.
- However, although initially targeted at Asian service providers, its end-users today are all in North America.
- Once the data is moved, the end-users will access their data and files as they normally did prior to the consolidation.
- As online marketers we are, of course, aware of the rise in use of software that blocks advertisements on an end-user's desktop.
- Just ten years ago, security professionals had almost total control over what end-users ran on their computers.
- User-centered design requires the inclusion of a product's end-users throughout the design process.
- Backup is essential for end-users and business users alike, and there are many excellent ways to back up your data.
- In the end, all parties win as the software creator and partner sell more products, and end-users obtain a more seamless and easy solution.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.