In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1endomorfo masculineendomorfa feminine
- An endomorph holds most of their weight in their middle.
- The body of the extreme endomorph is round and soft.
- The classic endomorph is an overweight person, of which there are none at the elite level in swimming, and precious few at any level, though I see some at the high school level.
- People are ectomorph, mesomorph, or endomorph.
- Many endomorphs need to increase calories just slightly (about 10% above baseline) in order to add muscle at a pace that limits body fat accumulation.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.