1.1(approval)aval masculineaprobación feminine
- We are very proud to receive this quality endorsement, we operate in a highly customer orientated industry, and the focus of the new standard is very much in keeping with our ethos.
- Mention of trade names or commercial products does not constitute endorsement or recommendation for use.
- Here, the document in question purported to say that the writer had received the relevant credit note and had given it his full endorsement.
- It should be in the hands of the people and require their endorsement.
- Tim Buttimore, Wilkinson's agent, has received plenty of endorsement offers and media requests since the final.
- With the overwhelming endorsement from his people, he can rally the nation.
- And while the paper's editor had apparently been minded to remain neutral, pressure was brought to bear from London that a front page endorsement was required, and nothing less.
- But it does go back to certain pre-selection, a certain point for the National Party that one person received endorsement and not another.
- We received full endorsement of the way ahead and validation of the thoroughness of the effort.
- It has received the overwhelming endorsement of the entire US political and media establishment, liberal and conservative alike.
- An indorsement is not always required to negotiate a bill.
3British(on driving licence)feminine anotación
- He said he had three endorsements on his driving licence for speeding in 1993, 1997 and 1998 for which he received a fixed-penalty fine.
- Twenty years ago I had an endorsement on my driving licence, should I be banned from driving?
- An £80 fine was imposed, with endorsement of defendant's driving licence and a three months driving disqualification.
- Having heard evidence, the Justices concluded that there were special reasons for not ordering endorsement of the respondent's driving licence.
- He was fined £100, with endorsement of his driving licence and suspended from driving for a year on the drunk driving summons.
- And it will not reconsider any penalties or driving licence endorsements already imposed
- Offending motorists will be fined £60 in a notice through the post in which they must return their driving licence for endorsement.
- Defendant was disqualified from driving for two years, with endorsement of his driving licence.
- The fixed penalty fine of £60 is bad enough but the additional endorsement of three penalty points is outrageous.
- This year the Department for Transport is expected to toughen the sentence to make the offence subject to an endorsement of three penalty points and a 60 pounds sterling fixed penalty.
- An endorsement for a drink-driving offence remains on a driving licence for 11 years.