1(full of energy)(person) lleno de energíashe's an energetic worker — trabaja con mucha energía
- I don't feel very energetic right now — ahora mismo no me siento con muchas energías
- Some people may be skeptical and oppose such energetic activities and outspoken words from a member of the imperial family.
- Is it any wonder then that the government is concerned with an obesity problem among the young when their scope for energetic activity is so severely limited?
- The youngsters performed energetic dance routines and went through numerous costume changes to look the part.
- Mum Gillian is very proud of her son, who has always been a very energetic youngster, she says.
- You are assertive, bold and energetic, and this helps you move closer towards your goals.
- Like all gun dogs, and hunters, this breed needs lots of energetic exercise to remain fit and healthy.
- She is targeting energetic youngsters for help as they will soon be free of exams and on their school summer holidays.
- There are literally scores more activities for those feeling energetic enough to choose from.
- And those who do get into the aerobics classes are cramped into a small room, which some say is not suitable for their energetic activities.
- This is one of the reasons why you generally feel refreshed and more energetic after exercise.
- These activists are young, energetic and determined.
- He takes an upbeat and energetic approach to exercise.
- Youngsters have already come up with some of their own designs which cater for younger primary school age children up to teenagers who wanted more energetic activities.
- We need to teach our children to delight in energetic activity, not enervating entertainment.
- Kane, who is three and a half, has been in care since birth and is an energetic youngster who loves running and dancing and is always ‘on the go’.
- An energetic youngster, she dabbled in countless sports before finally concentrating on hockey.
- His poems display a vigorous and energetic fascination with nature.
- He was praised for his extremely energetic and effective leadership.
- She'd forgotten how tough looking after an energetic youngster was.
- Folk dances from the Punjab were a delight to watch, and the energetic youngsters who performed, did much to make the evening memorable.
2(requiring energy)(exercise) enérgico(vacation/day) muy activosquash is too energetic for me — el squash es demasiado duro / fuerte para mí