1they are responsible for the enforcement of the law — son responsables de hacer cumplir / respetar la ley
- before noun enforcement agencies — departamentos de seguridad del estado
- enforcement officer — agente de la ley
- The dialogue between pub communities will be of huge help to police enforcement of any banning orders.
- There is a lack of strong legal institutions so legal enforcement is minimal.
- For laws to work, however, effective enforcement and sanctions must be in place.
- There's been virtually no enforcement of the bus lanes since they were introduced a few years ago.
- Effective enforcement would be a must for any new parking strategy, says the Civic Society.