1señal de ocupado femininetono de ocupado masculineseñal de comunicando feminine Spaintono de comunicando masculine Spain
- Many more consumers repeatedly tried the line only to be met with a continual engaged signal.
- It is frustrating for patients when they pick up a phone and hear an engaged tone or when they have to wait in a queue.
- Whatever time of day I try and call their helpline I get the engaged tone.
- And if the lines get too busy, callers will simply get the engaged tone, the spokesman said.
- Either the phone gave an engaged signal or, if it rang, it rang out of time without being answered.
- One of the biggest problems we had with our old system was people would constantly get the engaged tone and have to ring back.
- When they called the number, they heard nothing but an engaged tone.
- Well, since last Thursday we have been trying to call the phone number repeatedly, but all we've been getting is a permanently engaged tone, or a ringing tone followed by a dead tone.
- I tried dialling the landline from my mobile - and got an engaged tone.
- He hung up, and the engaged signal sounded in my ear.