1(taste/beauty) realzar(taste/beauty) dar realce a
- The park facilities are catered to enhance the quality of life for people of all ages.
- Whilst there is some evidence that advertising enhances the value of a brand, this is not always a given.
- You spend time on enhancing your image with fitness routines and new styles.
- As a result compliance is enhanced and considerable improvements in mood have been shown.
- However, future systems will significantly enhance our capabilities to quickly detect and engage these threats.
- The presence of this extra quality will enhance your mark.
- The presence of a dust jacket, according to book collectors, is the biggest single item that enhances the value of a book.
- This approach has ensured that great strides have been made in improving and enhancing the cemetery.
- The mist which covers the valley enhances the magical quality of the picture.
- In short, an understanding of strategy enhances performance and improves career prospects.
- Its this increase that is enhancing the greenhouse effect and making us warmer.
- It would certainly enhance the historic value of York and help to make life safer for pedestrians.
- That way we can protect or even enhance the landscape quality of the coastline.
- Studies show that it significantly enhances mental performance and improves memory during the day.
- You can make things even clearer by adding text and images as well, enhancing the learning experience.
- It may be sensible to use it to pay for a major home repair or improvement that will enhance the quality of your life.
- So it's a tool to be used to develop and enhance what you do.
- Improving democracy is about enhancing the opportunities for local communities to make their own decisions.
- After all, governments are supposed to be there to enhance our quality of life.
- The staff reported professional growth, personal support, and enhanced teaching motivation.
4(capacity) ampliar(capacity) aumentar