In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1asegurargarantizarmy recommendation will ensure you an interview — con mi recomendación tienes una entrevista asegurada
- please ensure that … — por favor asegúrese de que …
- True enough, yet it also ensures any accurate commentary can be posted as well.
- So exfoliate and moisturise to ensure an even application and an accurate skin tone.
- As with any new event it will be important to ensure the pace notes are accurate.
- Due to annual visits to all member establishments, quality control was ensured.
- Is it ethical to end life when we are not sure that this will help to ensure the safety of our society?
- He did not wish to elaborate on the forensic breakthrough but said he remained focused on ensuring justice was done.
- This guarantee ensures the full value is repayable should any structural issues arise.
- To establish balance within ourselves ensures our own welfare and the welfare of society.
- He is credited with ensuring that government funding for education was not siphoned off for other purposes.
- If you must do something, try ensuring the quality of company information improves instead.
- The software also ensures each site has ecommerce hosting and a secure server for credit card transactions.
- He is responsible for ensuring the thousands of results are recorded correctly.
- We must now ensure that ending sexism is addressed as part of the debates about the future.
- Their small size ensures a level of intimacy not found in larger establishments.
- One of the many checks we do is to ensure mail is coming from actual registered domains.
- He checks the dustbins behind his shops to ensure fresh produce is not being discarded.
- Dog owners must by law ensure their pet wears a collar and tag with their name and address on it.
- Use of an electronic device ensures collection of accurate, rapidly accessible spirometric data.
- They must also take action to ensure the system is not used for money laundering.
- It recommends that leaders should consider ensuring their place in history in other ways.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.