- In salmonella infections relapses of enteritis or bacteraemia are common.
- The diagnosis remains one of exclusion because underlying conditions such as diabetes or regional enteritis may produce similar symptoms.
- Illnesses such as diarrhea, enteritis, and gastroenteritis affect as many as three-quarters of the village's children under the age of 5.
- ‘If your immune ability decreases, and you get other diseases such as pneumonia, enteritis, or cholecystitis, the virus may take advantage and start to replicate itself,’ he said.
- The official reason given for his untimely death was acute enteritis (inflammation of the intestine) caused by a kick to the stomach.