1(movie/anecdote/book) entretenido(book/movie/anecdote) ameno
- This weekly column highlights interesting, educational and entertaining Web sites.
- And it was a magnificent, entertaining and exciting game of football played at full tilt by both sides.
- The weekend promises to be a very interesting and entertaining occasion and all are welcome to join in.
- The standard of debating was very high and both teams were complimented on an entertaining and informative debate.
- I have a few quibbles with it, but it's generally a very informative and entertaining piece.
- She said that people are drawn to the club because of its friendliness - and the fact that rugby is a terrifically entertaining game.
- I got into filmmaking because I was interested in making entertaining movies, which I felt there was a lack of.
- I found him an entertaining companion but I always regarded him as under-educated.
- We have had them watched a couple of times and they are a hard-working outfit but we have nothing to fear or lose and it promises to be an entertaining game.
- He is very entertaining, witty and a pleasure to tour with.
- It should be an entertaining game and it will be interesting to see who wins.
- Read the first two paragraphs and you know that this is going to be an entertaining as well as engaging book.
- Poor visibility didn't get in the way of an entertaining game between two teams with genuine title ambitions.
- It is a credit to both sides that they played a very entertaining game, full of passion, pride and a superb quality of football.
- It was very entertaining and very funny but I couldn't help wondering where this woman works.
- The talent on stage was enough to present a moving, compelling and entertaining show that would rival any professional production.
- Given the horrendous conditions and despite the incessant rain the sides served an entertaining game of football.
- A children's football match will also take place on the day, which is sure to be an entertaining and competitive game.
- Talks are free so don't miss what will certainly be an entertaining insight into our intriguing and unique landscape.
- The grand final witnessed an entertaining series of games with the destination of the trophy being decided in the last match.
1they do a lot of entertaining — reciben mucho / a menudo