In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1empresario masculineempresaria feminine
- We'll talk to one tech entrepreneur who wants to cash in on the craze.
- Do you think people skills are more important than business skills for an entrepreneur?
- Property is the investment of choice for many of today's eager entrepreneurs.
- Students are invited to come and hear what it takes to become a successful young entrepreneur.
- Today's savvy entrepreneurs are constantly growing and developing in all areas of their lives.
- You, too, can be an Internet entrepreneur.
- For some Internet entrepreneurs, that idea has taken on a whole new meaning.
- The Edinburgh-based company is also in the final stages of appointing an experienced Scottish technology entrepreneur as chairman.
- An internet entrepreneur has sold his online company, which he built up from nothing, for £1 million.
- A non-profit organisation, it represents the entire cross-section of women entrepreneurs in the country.
- They have to be young, successful entrepreneurs.
- Luckily, there were about a hundred young aspiring entrepreneurs listening to him.
- The British Library has a range of services for entrepreneurs and small businesses.
- The researchers studied some 800 start-up business entrepreneurs and compared them with a control group.
- The entrepreneur sees a business opportunity where others notice only a rubbish site.
- The 37-year-old millionaire entrepreneur returned to his native Athens for the opening weekend of the 2004 Olympic Games.
- Today's new minority entrepreneurs are not just more numerous but also more sophisticated than their predecessors.
- We help the would-be entrepreneur to make choices.
- Also, the ministry will encourage local entrepreneurs to boost their investment overseas.
- Aspiring entrepreneurs will be given $50,000 each in seed money to launch their dream business.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.