In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(spirit) emprendedor(initiative) empresarial(talents/abilities) para los negocios
- More flexible labour laws are also vital in growing the entrepreneurial spirit.
- I refer to the very low levels of the availability of private equity which tends to neuter any entrepreneurial ambition.
- He would also like to see more of an entrepreneurial spirit and better opportunities for starting small businesses.
- At the same time this comfort zone kills entrepreneurial spirit and creativity.
- Their peers ranked them top for generating ideas, entrepreneurial endeavour and creative thinking.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.