1entrada feminine[ S ]do not block entryway — no obstruir el paso
- He disappeared through the nearest door, leaving me alone in the huge entryway.
- I let out a relieved breath and dumped my backpack in the entryway, shutting the door behind me.
- A door in the short entryway led to another small hallway with two rooms on either side and one bathroom on the end.
- The two big glass doors fronting the building give way to a large entryway and a small set of stairs.
- On the right wall stood a set of French doors that stood open to an entryway.
- Each uses a variety of traps, doors, entryways, and sanitizing procedures to keep the insects inside until they are intentionally released on approved weed targets.
- I watch in horror as the figure draws a bag into the entryway, closing the door silently.
- Through the doorway of the cavern could be seen three entryways.
- The lift pinged and the doors slid open, revealing an entryway tiled in cool green marble.
- The government is advising schools to improve security, to install locks on doors and windows, to limit building entryways.
- He dropped his backpack by the door and his coat on a bench in the entryway.
- They entered the house through the front door and found the entryway that she remembered from her dream.
- For these reasons, split ductless systems are frequently found in educational and healthcare facilities, computer rooms, lobbies and building entryways.
- Walking through his clothes littered room, he went down the hall to the entryway to get the door.
- He hustled me toward the entryway that led downstairs, swung open the door, and shoved me through.
- Slowly slinking against the wall, she quietly made her way to the door that came off the entryway.
- They approached the ominous entryway; its size seemed to defy the laws of physics.
- They went across the cavern and through the entryway that led through another passage.
- It is suitable for entryways, lobbies, corridors, and other areas.
- He walked out to the entryway and opened the door then forgot to even say hello.