1era feminineépoca femininethe discovery marked a new epoch in medicine — el descubrimiento marcó un hito en la historia de la medicina
- With that a new epoch in the history of imperialism was introduced.
- This is the beginning of a new epoch, the beginning of a new great democracy.
- We can even speak of the beginning of a new epoch.
- When the forms of production come into conflict with existing social relations, a revolutionary epoch arises.
- Mankind had entered the epoch of the social revolution.
- Mrs Raistrick said the ceremony ‘marked an epoch in the educational history of Upper Wharfedale and, we hope, begins a new era of development and progress in education.’