In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1masculine sulfato de magnesia
- The blood needs the magnesium in Epsom salts, which neutralizes the toxins.
- A pumice stone is the best exfoliator, or you can make your own scrub by mixing Epsom salts with a scented oil.
- The solution is a cup of Epsom salts (magnesium sulfate) to a footbath or dishpan full of warm water.
- Warm baths with Epsom salts and essential oils can help wash away the occasional blues.
- Just mix together some granulated sugar, Epsom salts, baking soda, and a few drops of lemon extract or essential oil.
- Add 2 cups of Epsom salts and 2 cups of baking soda.
- People have had success with tea, vinegar, baking soda or Epsom salts dissolved in warm water.
- Other foot soaks include strong tea, baking soda or Epsom salts.
- Perhaps the best known compound of magnesium is magnesium sulfate, popularly known as Epsom salts.
- Fill the tub with water that is as hot as you can tolerate, add 1 cup each of baking soda and Epsom salts, and soak for 15 minutes.
- Mix 1 cup each of baking soda, Epsom salts, and citric acid (available at drugstores) in a large bowl.
- Other foot soaks include baking soda or Epsom salts.
- In June last year a trial showed that an injection of magnesium sulphate (the same chemical as in Epsom salts, which is both cheap and widely available) can halve the risk of pre-eclampsia progressing into eclampsia.
- Combine Epsom salts with food coloring and essential oil in a large bowl.
- The tank is filled with about 10 inches of a buoyant Epsom salts water solution heated to body temperature.
- Specific plants can be protected by sprinkling them with Epsom salts (needs re-application after every rain) or covering them with fabric or gallon milk jugs with the bottoms removed.
- Toenails should be trimmed regularly; try a warm foot bath with Epsom salts twice a week, and use a loofah to get rid of dead skin.
- In addition, a half-cup of Epsom salts (magnesium sulfate) scratched into the soil at the base of each plant helps fertilizers work better and encourages new canes to form at the base of the plant.
- Foot soaks, Epsom salts and essential oils, for example, are not recommended in certain conditions.
- In the arid West, where the pH in soil is naturally high and limestone is not readily available, treat plants that develop blossom end rot with a solution of 1 tablespoon Epsom salts per 5 gallons of water.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.