1ecuanimidad femininewith equanimity — serenamente
- Since they prudently did not get married, the situation seems to have been accepted with equanimity by the King and Archbishop Lanfranc.
- It is difficult to behave with equanimity under such provocation.
- He accepted with equanimity whatever life might bring him.
- Despite that, I am maintaining my equanimity and not losing my temper.
- Its limpid pools, vivid colours and unusual plants will reinforce your sense of tranquility and equanimity.
- Practice helps with medical skills and the emotional equanimity.
- This understanding endowed me with tolerance to appreciate differing points of view with equanimity.
- A hymn to me is a song that contains a sense of equanimity and compassion, and a reverence for human relationships.
- I certainly would not accept it with equanimity and expect that things carried on as they are, if that is what is happening.
- One suspects he will need the wisdom of Solomon to handle the situation with total equanimity.
- The Indians have been watching all this, with equal fits of paroxysms of disbelief in private, and cool equanimity in public.
- Emotional equanimity relates to the affective competence that involves self-regulation of emotions and feelings.
- Despite having had an alcoholic father, he projected a sense of self-assurance and equanimity.
- Occasionally, and in spite of his equanimity, his defensiveness is acute.
- Thanks to his equanimity and good sense, he had given France the most trouble-free regency in its history.
- No one should ever contemplate the loss of life with equanimity.
- It did allow him to meet all of life's adversity, challenge and unpredictability with equanimity, compassion and balance.
- When the tyrants found him bearing all the agony with perfect equanimity they became helpless.
- Providing only that my private and domestic circumstances give me pleasure, you will find my equanimity quite remarkable.
- That was a prospect I could face with equanimity.