- Burned by West Nile deaths among their exotic birds last year, several zoos are administering the equine vaccine to their avian populations.
- Horse-using societies unleashed their scientists and engineers to study equine machines and the horse became a form of technology.
- The 1985 edition was played in May 1986 due to an equine infectious disease…
- This will in turn lead to an improvement in equine knowledge among members.
- This finding is the first scientific report of an equine influenza virus jumping the species barrier, and researchers are unsure how it occurred.
- He could ensure that her renderings of Chopin études were perfectly in tune whilst remaining ignorant of her equine features.
- There was a considerable amount of equine rebellion as horses spooked, bolted and whirled.
- Despite the copious amounts they can pack away, roly-poly types are less common than lanky or athletic builds, sometimes with the equine features of their symbol.
- Something of a rarity, Michael hails from London's East End and was born into a family with no previous equine knowledge.
- This premier facility celebrates one of nature's most majestic creatures - in equine art and history museums, galleries, theaters, and equestrian events.
- In an earlier equine study using healthy horses, the postprandial insulin response was dampened when oil was added to a single meal of corn.
- Currently, he is working on a final year project to examine visuo-spatial ability in horses and to determine if gender differences exist that might affect equine performance.
- In fact, I'd spent the afternoon being moaned at by a fat man in epaulettes because my portrait of his wife was far too realistic as regarded her unfortunately equine features.
- Racing officials in the South African province of KwaZulu-Natal, which has not been affected by the equine flu, are taking strident steps to ensure that the virus is not spread to their region.
- The low cell activity in equine species makes both in-vitro fertilization and cloning more difficult in horses than in cattle and even humans.
- Moreover, we present data on the variability of the first six equine Y-chromosomal microsatellite markers in the domestic horse and other equine species.
- The world champion, who ends his two-week show jumping tour of the Gulf tomorrow, will travel to Saudi capital Riyadh early next month to assess the royal family's equine facilities.
- I've seen an equine dentist float a horse's teeth.
- Your equine features make you truly, a face for radio!
- The fossils now give a branching and very bushy picture of equine evolution, with numerous now-extinct lineages living side by side.
- Then again, it would be hard to summon much tenderness for this painting by one of those pale young Brits of equine features and unvirile demeanor.
- Long manes and flowing tails set the reining horse apart from other equine sports.
- Improvements in equine air travel means horses can now be transported all over the world without ill-effects.
- He imports horse feed and other equine equipment into Japan and he explains why all this is happening.
- If a patient cannot actively participate with a horse in the equine therapy program, she can participate in ground activities, such as grooming, leading and harness driving.