In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(field of study)ergonomía feminine
- Along with ergonomics, precision and efficiency have become important issues as well.
- The interior design is pleasant and the ergonomics are excellent.
- So what other simple ergonomics am I neglecting in everyday life?
- The science of ergonomics can vastly improve ballot design by creating ballots that are easy to read and use.
- Listening to workers and putting into place good ergonomics and good science can yield dividends.
- The science of ergonomics recently has become an important consideration in health care settings.
- My study of industrial design and ergonomics helps greatly.
- The senior members of society have their own ergonomics and anthropometrics.
- Then there is the issue of agent efficiency and productivity - positive ergonomics helps agents get more work done.
- His background is in human-computer interaction, design cognition, ergonomics and psychology.
- Have fun while learning about gravity, anatomy, ergonomics, and social dynamics!
- Once they get it, they do not mind spending more to incorporate air-conditioner, sound system and comfort seats that define ergonomics.
- But this car has ‘excellent ergonomics and beautiful switch gear and trim’ to keep drivers happy.
- Finally, consider the ergonomics of your workspace, especially lighting, and keyboard and screen height.
- It goes beyond engineering ergonomics to the base level of why equipment will be used: to fight, win and survive.
- Engineered with the ergonomics of a spinal column, the highest grade of surgical stainless steel is crafted into stout links of solid metal.
- It's time to do away with the old prejudices about cordless technology and ergonomics.
- To designers, though, ergonomics means comfortable efficiency - an excellent goal.
- In the past, ergonomics studies were confined to performance measures, such as error rates and reaction times.
- Minus points aside, the cabin ergonomics are first-rate and it's easy to achieve a comfortable driving position.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.