In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The piece is undoubtedly erotic, evoking the sexuality of both male and female bodies.
- Not because it's particularly erotic, more out of curiosity: who are these men?
- Never will I forget the erotic thrill of that non-existent, yet tender exchange of tongues.
- Are you ready to take a look at the effects of the sexual revolution on erotic cinema?
- But to see these images as either overtly sexual or even primarily erotic would be a big mistake.
- Art has had little difficulty connecting erotic desire with the yearning for death and annihilation.
- Of course we have no way, not yet, of knowing the secrets of her erotic fantasies.
- They conceal erotic secrets and erotic treasures for which men have killed and been killed.
- When I use him in my belly-dancing act, it works well, as it's an erotic, sensual dance.
- Here you will find a room of elegantly erotic mosaics, and sentimentally carnal ceramics.
- Men who fought wars and wrestled with grizzlies also displayed erotic and romantic affection for other men.
- The thing is people who read this stuff probably think it is highly erotic, and they are just so naughty for reading it.
- To pluck food from a nude woman at a party is certainly sensual and quite likely erotic, but sexual?
- There are more magazines, more books written about horror than about erotic films.
- It's not erotic, it's not titillating at all, and it's not particularly voyeuristic.
- It is a sensual, erotic experience, the light on the white fabric changing as the day progresses.
- The power of many erotic fantasies relies more on concealment than full disclosure.
- Most noticeably, a pair of frankly erotic paintings of recumbent female nudes crown the centre of the rooms.
- She begins by attempting to distinguish between the erotic and the pornographic.
- While the racy title and erotic cover art might suggest a light read, nothing could be further from the truth.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.