1(work/performance) desigual(work/performance) irregularthe stock market has been erratic — la bolsa ha sufrido muchos altibajos
- As the herd gained momentum the bells on the lead cows rang out louder and the erratic clanging became a regular tolling.
- Other grandparents fear the regular and erratic comings and goings and demands of the unfit parents of their grandchildren.
- I tried for a few photographs to show my appreciation but there was a frisky breeze, too light to notice if it were not for the constant erratic movement of flowers and leaves.
- A wave of hands suddenly rose high in the air as each one moved about in erratic and unpredictable movements, each as unique as the children's personality.
- The season of mists and mellow fruitfulness is upon us, but the erratic weather pattern has ensured there is still a lot of corn to cut and straw to gather.
- I think I prefer to see him as one of those ageing mongrels one sees with creaky back legs, white whiskers and erratic bowel movements.
- The vehicle he was driving was stopped because of an erratic driving pattern typical of someone under the influence.
- I did not know then that he had an erratic sleep pattern.
- Of course, if that kind of erratic weather pattern appeared during winter, then I guessed that a blizzard would appear.
- About 50 minutes later, just as people outside realized there was a problem, the elevator stopped its erratic movements.
- Just take for instance, the erratic rain pattern that hit parts of the country in the last farming season.
- Global warming is also implicated in increasingly erratic arctic weather patterns.
- Steady breezes create regular rollers, while erratic squalls thrust up chaotic surges.
- The Alice Springs district is dry for much of the year, and has an erratic rainfall pattern, with a slight summer maximum.
- Her blood pressure resumed its former erratic pattern.
- My sleep patterns have been so erratic this week that I've felt physically sick at times.
- Room's movements were becoming more erratic and convulsive, and he seemed to have entered a trance-like state.
- Rapid eye movement sleep is characterized by a highly erratic breathing pattern and could not be simulated with current technology.
- Now scientists say the warming trend, if it continues, will increase the erratic weather patterns.
- He still has this erratic speech pattern, the fluttering of the eyes, and he's the most appalling speechmaker.