In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(for cost increases) cláusula de revisión de precios feminine(for wage increases) cláusula de escala móvil feminine
- You could try inserting a materials-price escalation clause into contracts.
- With pricing uncertainty making hard-dollar contracts risky, industry associations are petitioning government agencies for relief through escalation clauses on new contracts.
- Mechanical contractors are also trying to add material-price escalator clauses to their contracts.
- The contract price did not contain an escalation clause, although this would have been difficult with the daily fluctuations in livestock prices.
- None of the contractors protected itself with a price escalation clause.
- The agreement includes a 6 per cent escalator clause.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.