In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1feminine cláusula de revisión de preciosfeminine cláusula de escala móvil
- The agreement includes a 6 per cent escalator clause.
- None of the contractors protected itself with a price escalation clause.
- The contract price did not contain an escalation clause, although this would have been difficult with the daily fluctuations in livestock prices.
- Mechanical contractors are also trying to add material-price escalator clauses to their contracts.
- You could try inserting a materials-price escalation clause into contracts.
- With pricing uncertainty making hard-dollar contracts risky, industry associations are petitioning government agencies for relief through escalation clauses on new contracts.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.