In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(company)inmobiliaria feminineagencia inmobiliaria feminineagencia de la propiedad inmobiliaria feminine
- Irish estate agency Lisney has already predicted that discount stores will eventually control up to 40 per cent of the Irish retail market.
- She was previously employed by an estate agency in Sheffield city centre.
- When leaving school at 16 in 1952 an uncle walked him through the bomb sites of the West End and highlighted the potential for property, so he joined an estate agency as an office boy and studied at night school.
- The head of the central Bradford estate agency Sharpes said: ‘Certainly something is happening.’
- Fees due to the estate agency are borne by the vendor.
- The most serious injury, however, was to a female employee of an estate agency who suffered facial injuries that caused serious damage to one of her eyes.
- Research by estate agency Henry Adams shows that 19% of buyers now come from London.
- One evening a leaflet came through the door from an estate agency.
- Dunne said that the estate agency did not profile the ages of users, but she believed that the majority were in the 25 to 40 age bracket.
- Adele Basma, the assistant manager at Goldschmidt & Howland estate agency, says period homes command significantly more in price than a comparable modern home.
- Robert Upton of local estate agency James Johnston says ‘77% of buyers on our books are looking for a period property.’
- The Leeds-based estate agency Allsop & Co reports that homes below £100,000 are selling well, and in Middlesbrough, Liverpool, Durham and Hartlepool go for above the asking price.
- His offices are above an estate agency in Newham, east London, and visitors must approach via a back alley and outdoor metal stairs.
- They have just opened their own independent estate agency on the strength of the expected boom in demand for property in the area.
- He praised a York training agency and a city estate agency for doing their bit to get older people back into work.
- Jason Diamond, of Rochdale-based estate agency Cowell and Norford said: ‘The market is very good for terraced houses at the moment.’
- She was employed by an estate agency in Mallorca.
- Rents have risen on average by 4.7% over the past year, according to a report from estate agency Knight Frank.
- ‘Building on this site is a shrewd move,’ says Lawrence Felton, of estate agency Strutt & Parker.
- The Dublin estate agency recorded a turnover of €24.357 million for the year.
2(profession)negocios inmobiliarios masculine
- Opportunities in technology, pharmaceuticals, banking, insurance, accountancy, the law, and estate agency all sprang up.
- Cicely, who now works part-time at Hunters, has worked in estate agency for 16 years and finds that being the eldest in the office has its advantages.
- You've spent many years in estate agency, climbing the ladder, playing politics, building effective sales teams, training and motivating your people and consistently hitting your sales targets.
- Walsh had worked as a commercial property manager and still had some friends in estate agency, most of whom were less than enthusiastic about the idea, to say the least.
- We've covered a very wide range of jobs and people in a relatively short run of programmes from estate agency to teaching and from journalism to vets.
- He chose redundancy and, when redeployment agencies tried to steer him towards management consultancy and project management, he felt the time was right for estate agency.
- There are currently around 13,500 partnerships in the North alone, operating in all areas of business activity, including construction, catering and estate agency, as well as the professional sector.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.