In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(question/dilemma/values) ético(rules/code) de conducta
- Reliable scientific knowledge has no ethical content, it is the way the world is.
- Those moral and ethical issues have been under-discussed, at least as far as cybernetics is concerned.
- It is the ethical codes of the professional groups that prevent notification.
- Consequently, the Authority's discretion on issues of ethical principle is difficult to challenge.
- The underlying ethical principle here is that all people are of equal moral value and that it is wrong to treat them otherwise.
- There is a general difficulty in inferring the underlying values or ethical principles that support social practices.
- Respectable ad agencies, of course, will insist that their own ethical standards are unimpeachable.
- Surely humans have the ability to intervene in any number of moral and ethical issues purely by virtue of their sentience?
- Theories based on natural rights were to be the principal vehicles for the discussion of ethical issues for the rest of the century.
- The way scientific knowledge is used raises ethical issues for everyone involved, not just scientists.
- It does, in fact, cover many moral and ethical issues and the submissions reflected this.
- In legal terms you might argue that they should be treated differently but in moral and ethical terms I see no difference.
- However, this case does raise the moral and ethical issues in a peculiarly sharp form.
- In order to raise ethical questions, the story and characters have to involve readers.
- But even more conclusive evidence exists that doctors need help with ethical problems.
- Not long ago researchers examining ethical issues in medicine and health care had a different focus.
- One may occasionally hear the claim that human use of animals raises no ethical issues whatsoever.
- The ethical problems facing doctors and vets obviously differ in some ways.
- Perhaps fewer of us are sensitive to what we might call the moral or ethical environment.
- In this case, the mother was not arguing a religious, moral or ethical principle.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.