- Worshipers share bread and wine in the Eucharist as a sign of their unity with each other and with Jesus.
- While a great many Christians celebrate the Eucharist, there is some variation as to how the gifts are understood.
- On days when there is no Mass there will be prayer assembly and Eucharist at 10.00 am except on Mondays when it will be at 7.00 pm.
- The Eucharist records Christ's breaking of the bread at the Last Supper.
- When the church disallows women to lead the celebration of the Eucharist, it is at odds with scripture.
- His bodily gestures at the altar in presiding at the Eucharist, especially in consecrating the bread and wine, were important.