In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1eurozona femininezona euro feminine
- Most banks have produced guides for customers wishing to send money abroad within the eurozone.
- However, 2002 is expected to bring better news for the eurozone as the economic factors begin to shift.
- The eurozone slowed dramatically, and output has barely picked up this year.
- The decision came amid worries about the economy in the 12-nation eurozone.
- Fuelled by the highest inflation rate in the eurozone, workers have been demanding higher wages.
- This is the wrong way round, since the US is growing much more quickly than the stagnant eurozone.
- The only upside of the economic slowdown is the chance that inflation will fall further across the eurozone.
- Or else they will borrow the money in France, Germany or anywhere else in the eurozone.
- The eurozone has grown more slowly than the US in three out of four years since the single currency's launch.
- The eurozone is being hit hardest as the currency has weakened against the dollar, he says.
- Suggesting that Irish inflation may have a knock-on effect on the eurozone is fatuous and absurd.
- Ireland continues to glow on the back of the eurozone's low interest rates and loose fiscal policy.
- It came amid signs of a slowdown in the tentative economic recovery in the 12-nation eurozone.
- The fact that we are in the eurozone reveals the bald economic facts to our continental visitors.
- The eurozone's largest economy is in recession and looks likely to chalk up its fourth year of sub-par growth.
- Aggregate trends in the eurozone indicate that member state finances are deteriorating.
- The bank said the current rates would help ease the risks it foresaw in the economic recovery of the eurozone.
- We believe an economic recovery in the eurozone may lag the US recovery by at least six months.
- Sweden's continued exclusion from the eurozone is bound to come into sharp focus.
- Despite having the highest inflation rate in the eurozone, we are not alone in experiencing a rise.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.