In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The process goes to sleep only if the expression evaluates to false.
- The first phase will evaluate and assess the current status of the Egyptian insurance market.
- If the expression evaluates to true, then the module gets replaced by the right side of the production.
- Michael evaluates the idea for a brief period before realizing how ridiculous it is.
- The learning system constantly evolves new behaviors in the test knowledge base and evaluates them against its simulation model.
- We defined the standards against which the computing systems were to be evaluated.
- The duration of the growth response was evaluated on elongation rate graphs.
- You have to evaluate its value relative to all of the other things you already have.
- This quantum calculation evaluates certain mathematical functions in one operation, although a conventional computer would require two.
- The advisory board evaluates story ideas, reviews materials for accuracy, and provides quotes for articles.
- Perhaps a way to evaluate an educational system is to look at the success of its graduates.
- A new assessment tool could be an important step forward in evaluating the impact of aid on conflict.
- Risk valuation systematically evaluates each regulation by estimating the monetary value - both benefits and costs - of a reduction in risk.
- The system it uses to evaluate drugs is admired by public health experts worldwide.
- The personnel in the stall are also quick in evaluating the audience.
- Try to evaluate the ideas of others in an objective and quiet manner.
- This makes evaluating the impact of computers in consultations particularly important.
- For example, some professionals are evaluated according to amounts billed to clients.
- I have no idea how to evaluate this claim, and with all due respect to the Kelly family I have no particular interest in it.
- This function evaluates to true only when both inputs are true, and false with any other combination of inputs.
- The test evaluates a driver's ability to multitask.
- I have no idea how to evaluate these factors so I'm just going to concentrate on the moral issue.
- It's now essential to create an innovation management system that evaluates new ideas, culling and implementing the keepers and discarding the rest.
- The feedback from these schemes will be assessed and evaluated in September.
- The total loan amount is determined by evaluating the carrying capacity of the farm purchased.
2US(value)(property/object) valorar(object/property) tasar(object/property) avaluar Latin America
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.