In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(of data, results)evaluación feminine
- It all ends with oral examinations, evaluations, and a graduation ceremony.
- A companion paper to this study is a further evaluation of the entire examination.
- The specialist will review past evaluations and provide an update regarding a child's current needs.
- Such different evaluations raise the question of the extent to which philosophy is open to the amateur.
- It judiciously employs evidence from extensive research combined with fair evaluations.
2US(of monetary value)tasación femininevaloración feminine
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.