1I've looked everywhere for it — lo he buscado por todas partes / por todos lados
- they go everywhere by car — van a todos lados / a todas partes en coche
- everywhere along the coast — por toda la costa
- everywhere you go you see poverty — dondequiera que vas, ves pobreza
- The low-velocity zone occurs almost everywhere, except perhaps under cratonic areas.
- It seems that human baldness is attractive everywhere except on the head.
- Big capitalists everywhere are always a bit resentful of bigger capitalists.
- His career is enough to give hope to struggling thespians everywhere.
- I am always busy and so try to drive everywhere as quickly as possible.
- It's not always possible to walk or cycle everywhere and for many people cars are essential.
- It could be a ticket to a career, but critics call them an affront to women everywhere.
- Only the children run and shriek and throw stones and wrestle like children everywhere, making balls out of rags.
- He reasoned that time was constant, that it applied everywhere in the universe in exactly the same way.
- In other words, the technology must fail always and everywhere, which it clearly does not.
- Nova Scotia is no exception; everywhere you go there are pipers belting out tunes.
- Centralised economic management has failed everywhere it has been tried.
- Naturally they're seldom alone, as people seem to invite them everywhere.
- There is a growing consensus, everywhere except Downing Street, that this is the way forward.
- The integration of custom and the West is everywhere you look, especially in the churches.
- He is a sore loser who wants to win at all costs, always and everywhere.
- The laws against the Jews were not, however, everywhere the same, nor were they always fully enforced.
- It is the prayerful longing of people everywhere for universal peace and fraternity.
- On the one hand, Lee suggests that audiences are being underestimated everywhere.
- The girl was to take it everywhere she went and always to be aware that it was with her.
1everywhere's shut already — ya está todo cerrado
- everywhere in the city was terribly crowded — todos los bares (or hoteles etc.) de la ciudad estaban abarrotados de gente
- everywhere's the same really — en realidad en todas partes / en todos lados pasa lo mismo