In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1malhechor masculinemalhechora feminine
- But his explanation was little more than simplistic rhetoric about how evildoers had wronged us and they would now be forced to pay.
- When bishops protect evildoers, they pervert their mission.
- I mean don't we have enough laws on the books against evildoers and wrongdoers?
- Too preoccupied with the grave responsibility of preserving the safety of our great nation from evildoers to recall exact sequence of events over 26 months ago.
- But I think the free world, the civilized world, the good people of the world, can strike a serious blow against evildoers.
- Enjoy your paved roads while you can, evildoers!
- War is evil, and people who wage war are evildoers.
- He could often solve murders before they occurred: it then became merely a matter of stationing an officer where he could observe the foul deed and apprehend the evildoer.
- Our condemnation of her deed notwithstanding, we respect an evildoer by calling her evil because we are treating her as a responsible being.
- Sure, it could be a way for evildoers to spread viruses, destroy nervous systems, and kill via warriors too small to see, but there's always a bright side.
- Somehow, magically, these evildoers coerce the young to commit suicide.
- There are a good people down there and in the midst of them are a handful of evildoers.
- At last, humanity has a ready means of putting pathological liars and other disparate evildoers under the collective microscope of blogdom every time they try it again.
- As you fight the evildoers, your movements are magnified by the software, so you appear to be as fantastic a fighter as any fantasy video game character.
- It's a dangerous world out there; hordes of fanatical evildoers are bent on committing unspeakable crimes against us.
- And while refusing to confirm or deny that it's going on, the White House insists only evildoers need fear government eavesdroppers.
- Personally I like to contemplate the future with apocalyptic details and morbid fantasies involving corporate evildoers and wildlife.
- Not to show overwhelming strength is immoral, since it will induce evildoers to perform more evil deeds because they'll think they can get away with it.
- ‘We should try to understand the psychology of evildoers,’ he said.
- Has everything gone wrong because of evildoers and external forces?
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.