In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1examinador masculineexaminadora feminine
- For example, in my case one examiner was unsure why I had used a certain metric.
- The fact that I already had a doctor's degree, just like the examiners sitting in judgment, gave me the assurance I needed.
- You need to justify your approach - don't assume the examiners share your views.
- A written response to the report is sent to the external examiner within three months of receipt.
- Examiners then asked the participants to solve a series of "meaning insight" problems.
- Currently exam centres have to hand in coursework on paper to be "moderated" by examiners.
- By the time it reaches an examiner, they explained, several layers of privilege have coated a middle class child's coursework.
- I recall once being at an oral examination with Harry as external examiner.
- Toward the end of my grilling, one examiner pointedly asked me how much time I had in that particular type of plane.
- Stand-in examiners have been drafted in to supervise the 28 tests carried out each day at the centre.
- The oral examination is traditionally an unstructured face to face session with the examiners.
- Edexcel can provide assistance in selecting potential examiners for Edexcel courses.
- Examiners have also complained about lower standards of literacy.
- In the sentence repetition subtest, the child repeats verbatim sentences that the examiner reads aloud.
- Examiners want to read the students' own understandings in response to their question.
- I saw my name on the list of candidates who had satisfied the examiners in the final examinations.
- This is basically an oral defence of her thesis; a combination of debriefing and discussion with her examiners.
- The examiner ensured that the participants understood the directions and instructions prior to commencement.
- Examiners who have previously assessed a student are not assigned to be an examiner for that student.
- Examiners expect the results, which will be released to schools on Thursday, to show a pass rate of more than 96 %.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.