1His/Her Excellency — Su Excelencia
- Your Excellency — (Vuestra / Su) Excelencia
- Carlow's ties with Slovenia were strengthened further recently with a visit by the Slovenian Ambassador to Ireland, Her Excellency Helena Drnovek Zorko.
- By His Excellency's commands, Malcolm Fraser, Prime Minister, John R. Kerr, Governor-General.
- As a matter of fact, this is also clearly stated in the guiding principles and main strategies of our Third Medium Term Plan on HIV-AIDS, which was launched only three months ago by His Excellency, President Nujoma.
- At a dinner with the Irish Ambassador in Abuja, His Excellency Liam Canniffe, Rowan undertook to raise the money for a school and the Ambassador immediately said he would match Rowan's money pound for pound in Africa.
- At a recent launch of the Buddhist University Education Foundation, the Governor of New South Wales, Her Excellency, Professor Marie Bashir, had this to say about Buddhism's potential contribution to social harmony.
- For this reason, His Excellency, Lord Tredici, wanted me to see personally to your recovery.
- Meanwhile the Chinese Ambassador to Ireland Her Excellency Zhang Xiaokang has held a private meeting with the Chairman of the Irish music, sports and arts event's committee, Mr. Eamonn Walsh.
- Among those at the reception who wished Brendan and the team every success at the games were the Japanese Ambassador to Ireland, Her Excellency, Kazuko Yokoo and the Lord Mayor of Dublin, Michael Mulcahy.
- Their Excellencies would never allow me to return to the prison if I was found to be unable to contain the criminals sent there.
- But Her Excellency, President Mary McAleese, felt compelled to speak plainly when visiting St Attracta's Community School in Tubbercurry last week.
- The Ambassador of Japan, His Excellency Masaki Orita, holds a framed front page of an Evening Press supplement produced to mark his visit.
- Today, we take the opportunity to say a fond farewell to His Excellency Dr. Mahathir Mohamad,’ Megawati said.
- Recently the guest speaker was none other than the German Ambassador to Thailand, His Excellency, Andreas von Stechow.
- On Friday, June 6, in recognition of their wonderful effort, the Japanese Ambassador, His Excellency, Mr. Takeshi Kagami, visited the school.
- German ambassador meets PM German ambassador His Excellency Eric Riedler paid a visit to Prime Minister Dr Robert Woonton and other officials on Rarotonga this week.
- We were just in time for the pre-dinner speeches, at which the French Ambassador His Excellency Frédéric Grasset stole the show.
- The Ministry's delegation arrived to the resort for a one-day visit and also included the new Russian Ambassador to Thailand, His Excellency Mr. Yevgeny V. Afanasiev and Consul of the Russian Federation in Thailand Mr. Vladmir V. Pronin.
- Joining us now to take a look at her nation's progress is Her Excellency Barbara Masekela, the South African ambassador to the United States.
- Under the headmasterly rule of His Excellency the Life President Ngwazi Dr Hastings Kamuzu Banda (to give him his official moniker), Malawi was peaceful, tidy, friendly, and decidedly old-fashioned.
- On behalf of the Government, and I know on behalf of all members, I extend to His Excellency, Hu Jintao, the President of the People's Republic of China, a very warm welcome to our national Parliament.
2ExcelenciaVuestra ExcelenciaSu Excelencia