1Medicineextirpación feminineexcisión feminine formal
- Early excision and grafting have been shown to reduce pain, shorten hospital stay, and accelerate return to normal function in moderate injuries.
- It suffered somewhat from the amount that had to be cut from the book, so how they'll handle the fourth one is anyone's guess, as it'll require twice as much excision.
- Electrical dissociation of the atria from the great veins was carried out by surgical excision of the veins from their insertion sites and then suturing them back.
- She underwent a craniotomy and excision of this tumour.
- All excised tissues were frozen in liquid nitrogen immediately after excision and kept at - 80°C for later analysis.
- Ligation and excision of a small segment of the vas plus fascial interposition is more effective at occluding the vas than is ligation and excision alone.
- Treatment by surgical excision or physical ablation of the excess tissue may improve cosmetic appearance.
- A cancer, in the medicine of the time, could be eliminated only through excision.
- As this procedure avoids a cutaneous incision it was assumed to cause less postoperative pain and a faster recovery than conventional excision.
- The first excision to be made is the pas de trois in Act 1.
- Indeed, many sequences are improved enormously by the careful excision of cinematically uninteresting material.
- According to the Scholander assumption, an excised leaf should suck air into open vessels if it is dehydrated at the time of excision.
- In general, surgical excision is the most effective and preferred treatment for primary skin cancer.
- Wound excision involves removal of dead and contaminated tissue that, if left, would become a medium for infection.
- No pathologic or radiologic features were associated with the finding of invasive carcinoma at excision.
- He had subsequent radical excision of the recurrent nodule, including surrounding abdominal wall, costal cartilages, and ribs.
- Tissue was cryopreserved as soon as possible after surgical excision and stored in liquid nitrogen vapor.
- That would eliminate potential infection and restrict the extent of excision.
- We regard excision of any external component as unnecessary, especially if such excision is likely to be a major factor contributing to postoperative pain.
- Treatment was by surgical excision and urethral reconstruction, which achieved a good result.
2(deletion)eliminación femininesupresión feminine